8. Find something that is useful for you.
I don’t know where I’d be without my planner! In fact, this reminds me that I need to get a new one for 2021!
7. Find something you can use to give someone a gift.
Amish Friendship Bread Starter. (c)2020
6. Find something you are thankful for in nature.
5. Find something that’s your favorite color.
4. Find one thing you enjoy looking at
My lilac tree in springtime
My lilac tree in springtime. (c)2020
3. Something you love to smell:
See original post for hunt items!
2. Something to give someone else to make them smile.
Flowers, Rocks, Trees.
What makes you smile?
Refer to the original post for the list.
1. Find something that makes you happy.
As with most of these lists, answers will vary depending on the time of year, my mood, and whatever else is going on in my life, so YMMV on these.
With Nanowrimo, spending some time at my local Starbucks makes me happy. It’s right in town, so I’m nearby if my family needs me to return home for any reason since we have only one car.
So what is that something that makes me happy?