It seemed as though all we ate were chicken wings, mac & cheese, soft pretzels, ice cream, and donuts! Everything was amazing! I’ll have several posts in future days with information if you travel to the western New York area. Some things can even be ordered through the mail!
Listed in clockwise order:
- Roast beef and gravy on a weck roll. (Say Cheese! The Comic Book Cafe.)
- Pizza Logs. (Anchor Bar – the home of the original Buffalo Wings.)
- The Mighty Taco quesadilla with sour cream.
- Niagara water.
- Char-BQ chicken wings. (Duff’s Wings)
- Bavarian Pretzel with mustard and cheese. (NY Beer Project)
- Manhattan Mac & Cheese with garlic bread (NY Beer Project)
- Small (really! small!) Birthday Bash Ice Cream. (De-Dee’s Dairy)
- Angel cream donut (like Boston Creme with vanilla cream inside). (Paula’s Donuts.)