1. Crock-pot Lasagna – this is amazing and easy. My family loves it!
2. Quiche – another quick and easy, delicious family meal.
3. Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (in the blue box)
4. Casserole made from leftovers – mix the leftovers, add a sauce (pasta, Worcestershire, gravy, HP sauce), if you have rice put it on the bottom, if you have mashed potatoes, spread it on top, add shredded cheese, and bake for thirty minutes at 350°.
5. Pour a can of Chunky soup over cooked rice. You can add cheese, sour cream, crackers, croutons, onion or tortilla strips.
Now, that dinner is finished, get back to writing!