Whether you’re watching the Big Game or the Commercials, a big part of your Super Bowl Sunday afternoon is food. In our family, we always have snacks and appetizers for dinner with the occasional pizza now and then.
Some years we’ve done a nice selection of homemade snacks like pigs in blankets, waffles and chicken, soft pretzels, deep dish loaded mashed potato pizza, and mini cheesecakes.
This year our primary caterer will be Trader Joe’s. The following is our menu for this year’s Super Bowl Sunday.
- Dill Dip to go along with pretzels, chips, and veggies as well as cheese and crackers. Our favorite veggies are cucumbers, sugar snap peas, raw green beans, baby carrots, grape tomatoes.
- Trader Joe’s Mandarin Orange Chicken on toothpicks.
- Hebrew National Mini Hot Dogs in Blankets with mustard.
- Pork Gyoza Pot Stickers (from Trader Joe’s)
- Vegetable and/ or Chicken Tikka Samosas (from Trader Joe’s)
- Chicken Spring Rolls (from Trader Joe’s)
- Mini Beef Meatballs in Teriyaki sauce on toothpicks.
- Cupcakes for dessert.