Mental health care for all: let’s make it a reality.
This is one of those suggestions that is completely take what you need, leave what you don’t. Some things will work for you, some won’t. That’s okay. Each of these don’t always work for me every time, but they’re still good to look at when the need arises. Search through the tag for some ideas: Mental Health Monday
I’m going to have a very challenging week coming up, and I know I’m not the only one. A person I was very close to and loved dearly passed away suddenly. These are some of the tools I will be using in the coming days. I hope they can help you as well.
- Sitting quietly in minimal light
- Holding and working a worry stone or praying my rosary
- Arting – doodling, word art, art journaling
- Tea and sweet smelling candles – they don’t always help but they don’t hurt
- Cozying up with a blanket
Have a peaceful day and a peaceful week.
Until we see each other again.