I do have plans to post a few things this week while I’m away from home. If you can’t wait for the prose, check out the Instagram link on the lower sidebar. I’ve just posted a vignette of snapshots from our first two days in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Included in the photo are:
- Historic Site of Margeuerite Bourgeoys et Chapelle Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours – outside and altar
- Emtpy tomb of St. Kateri Tekakwitha in Kanawake (the site where she died)
- One of the oldest doors of the first hotel in Montreal. A nearby historical buiilding is keeping its historical features and turning into an Air-bnb
- Largest potted plant *I’ve* ever seen – Town of Mont Royal
- Riding the Metro
- Poulet et poutine at St. Hubert’s
- Gelato! Creme broule, napolean, and raspberry sorbet
- Sculpture on our walk through towards the Port of Montreal
I will try to post photos on this Instagram daily.
Any suggestions on what to see and where to go in Toronto and Niagara Falls are welcome in the comments.tm