UPDATED: 25 NOVEMBER 2020
For a number of years, Supernatural merchandise has been offered with a portion of the proceeds going to charities chosen by the actors.
They’ve been offered through different organizations, although more recently, they are primarily offered through Stands.
What follows is a list of some of those charities and organizations if you can spare some time to volunteer or money to donate.
- Random Acts
- Jacmel Children’s Center in Haiti
- True Colors United
- Equal Hope
- Animal Allies
- Toys for Tots
- The Lower Eastside Girls Club
- KIF1A (KIF1A Associated Neurological Disorder)
- American Stroke Association
- Dream Big! (Empowering girls and young women through sports and physical activities
- SPCA – LA (Los Angeles)
- No Kid Hungry
- Feeding America
- Meals on Wheels America
- New Leash on Life USA
- Cherokee Elders Council – Rainbow House
- Trap King (Humane Cat Solutions)
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- RAICES Texas
- St. Baldrick’s Foundation (Conquer Childhood Cancers)
- The Humane Society
- Edible Schoolyard
- Garden School Foundation
- Whatcom Community Foundation (Farm to School)
- California Community Foundation – Wildfire Relief Fund
- Lydia Place (Every Family Deserves a Home – Whatcom County)
- My Hope Chest (Funding Reconstruction for Breast Cancer Survivors
The series finale aired last night and can be watched today on The CW app.