The five things I miss the most during pandemic lockdown are simple things; things I’ve taken for granted or didn’t realize how much I enjoyed them until they were gone. I’m looking forward to having them back.
- Chinese food.
- Sitting in Starbucks or any restaurant alone with my computer and writing.
- Strolling through Target rather than rushing through to only get the necessities.
- In person mass and in person therapy, although online/phone do have their positives also.
- My retreat house.
Five things I’m tired of:
- Eating in the car.
- The overtaking of cans and bottles in my house and garage because the recycling centers at the supermarket are closed.
- The phrase, “What’s for dinner?”
- Empty shelves for toilet paper and soap.